LUXURY VINYL FLOORING IS EXCEPTIONALLY EASY TO CLEAN AND REQUIRES LOW MAINTENANCE.
We’ve made an easy-to-follow guide for you to follow post-installation to protect your flooring and included some basic maintenance tips to give the best care to your floors and prevent damage.
Your furniture can be moved in immediately if you’ve sourced your Luxury Vinyl flooring from FloorsWD Ltd. This is because this particular flooring system uses an interlocking system.
After your floors have been installed we recommend you:
- Remove loose debris from your floor using a broom or Swiffer sweeper.
- Use a non-abrasive floor cleaner to mop floors to protect your flooring.
- Place furniture pads / rubber protectors under the foot of your furniture to prevent scratches / dents.
- Use a non-rubber back mat at your entrances to prevent excessive dirt from entering your space.
- Clean spills immediately.
- Clean flooring using a soft bristle broom or a Swiffer sweeper.
- Mop your space using clean water and a non-abrasive floor cleanser (do not use cleansers with harsh chemicals. )
- Do not polish/ buff flooring.
- Do not steam mop your flooring.
- Avoid using a vacuum.
- Do not drag furniture across floors. Always lift and carry.