The following information is sourced directly from Vintage Hardwood Flooring.
WE HOPE TO MAKE ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED FOR YOUR INVESTMENT AS EASILY ACCESSIBLE AS POSSIBLE.
PROFESSIONALS PREFER VINTAGE HARDWOOD FLOORING BECAUSE:
- It has the smallest “micro v” in the industry: This means it has smaller seams and less dirt build up, therefore, it is easier to keep clean.
- Vintage provides longer average lengths. This makes installation easier and results in a more elegant finish.
- Vintage offers a variety of Finishes: There are 3 different gloss levels to suit your preference.
- Vintage has a wide variety overall:
-10 sizes- 4 grades-100+ colors
-3 gloss levels
-5 species available in Pioneered® 3/4″ Solid, Solid Sawn® 3/4″ Structured, Northern Solid Sawn™ 3/4″ Structured and U-LOC® 7/16″ Lock floor.
-4 Textures: Traditional Smooth, Authentic Hand Scraped, Wire Brushed and Sculpted.
They have an option for any type of installation and desired look- and we at FloorsWD, are able to bring this quality to you at the best price.
5. Vintage as well as FloorsWD cares about your well-being and ensures all finished products are 99% VOC and Formaldehyde free.